Andreas Eriksson Hjort
Andreas returns to Malmö Opera in October 2023
Andreas will be makin his debut with Nordiska Kammarorkestern in June 2023
Andreas returns to Malmö Opera in February 2023
Andreas will be conducting several concerts with Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra in November and December 2022
Andreas returns to Malmö Opera in October 2023
SOLD OUT! The performances of Don Giovanni are sold out and the reviews are in. Great review in Göteborgsposten
Dont miss the exclusive perfomances of Don Giovanni at Varberg Theatre this august. www.operawarber.se
Andreas will conduct Don Giovanni in the second production by Opera Warberg this summer. Directed by Mattias Palm feautering Sabina Bisholt, Sigrid Böe, Erik Rosenius, Joakim Larsson, Emma Johansson, Theodor Uggla and Hannes Öberg.
Andreas will be conducting perfomances at Malmö Opera all through May-June
Andreas will conduct at Wermland Opera in February 2022
Andreas returns to Malmö Opera in February 2022
Andreas will be making his debut and conducting Swan Lake at the Royal Opera in Stockholm in december 2021!
Andreas returns to Wermland Opera in October 2021
Andreas will perform with Malmö Opera orchestra and choir in April 2021
Andreas will be making his debut with Dalasinfoniettan in March 2021!
Andreas returns to the Royal Opera in Stockholm in March 2021!
The engagements at Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra continues with concerts in November and December
Andreas will be making his debut at Malmö Opera in March 2021! Production to start in December 2020
Andreas returns to Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra in October
Live-streamed concert from Tivolihuset in Höganäs
As expected Opera Warbergs production of Don Giovanni this summer is cancelled and postponed
Many cancelled concerts due to the Corona-pandemic. Andreas will be making a live-streamed concert with Helsingborg Symhpony Orchestra in May
Andreas will be making his debute at Malmö Opera, starting in december 2020!
The cast and production crew for Don Giovanni this summer is finalized, read more here: http://www.operawarberg.se/sommaroperaivarberg2020/
On tour with Wermland Opera
Andreas participates in jury work for auditions held for the coming opera production with Opera Warberg summer 2020
Andreas is conducting yet another concert with Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra in November
Andreas is conducting a tour with Wermland Opera in January 2020
Andreas will be conducting Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra for a series of concerts in November and December 2019
Opera Warberg has confirmed Andreas as its conductor for next seasons opera production
Andreas returns to Wermland Opera in October 2019
Opera Warberg will be presenting a concert performance during August 2019 alongside the chamber music festival "Change 2019"
Andreas will be maing his debut with Jönköpings Sinfonietta in August 2019
Andreas will perform in Gothenburg Concert Hall in June 2019
Andreas will be engaged by the Royal Opera in Stockholm during January - March 2019
Andreas returns to Wermland Opera for two concerts in December
Andreas returns to Gävle Symphony Orchestra for six concerts in November
Andreas will make his debut with Gothenburg Symphonic Band in December
Andreas returns to Gothenburg Wind Orchestra in late September
The reviews from The Abduction from the Seraglio conducted by Andreas is in along with many more articles, the response from critics and audience alike is overwhealming. Read more here:
The premiere of Swedish opera company Opera Warberg took place last night in Varberg, Sweden. All performances of the highly anticipated production is completely sold out.
Rehearsals of The Abuction from the Seraglio by W. A. Mozart has begun in Varberg featuring soloists Sofie Asplund, Sanna Gibbs, Erik Rosenius, Wiktor Sundqvist and Thomas Volle. Newly formed Opera Warberg Chamber Orchestra will be conducted by Andreas Eriksson Hjort, the opera is directed by Mattias Palm
- Andreas conducts several concerts with Östgöta Blåsarsymfoniker in Linköping through June
- Opera Warbergs production of The Abduction from the Seraglio by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart will be conducted by Andreas. The production premieres on August 15th in Varberg Theatre, for tickets click here!
- More concerts with Gothenburg Wind Orchestra in the fall of 2018 will be conducted by Andreas
- The newly founded opera company Opera Warberg has apointed Andreas Eriksson Hjort their artistic director and conductor, for more info visit www.operawarberg.se
- Andreas conducts seven concerts in Gothenburg with Gothenburg Wind Orchestra
- Andreas will conduct Östgöta Blåsarsymfoniker in June 2018
- Andreas will be making his debut with Gothenburg Wind Orchestra in February 2018.
- Wermland Operas annual and spectacular Christmas Concert in Karlstad Culture Congress Center will once again be conducted by Andreas Eriksson Hjort
- Andreas has been awarded the Crusell award! The prize is given to young talented Swedish conductors every second year.
- Revisit to Wermland Opera for recording sessions
- Andreas will be assisting renowned Swedish conductor Patrik Ringborg during the production of Ariadne auf Naxos by Richard Strauss in Gothenburg Opera House
- Andreas will appear and conduct several concerts with Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra during fall season of 2017
- One of the biggest events for young musicians takes place in Gothenburg in June and Andreas is conducting along with Santtu-Matias Rouvali and Gustavo Dudamel in Gothenburg Concert Hall
- Andreas has placed himself in the "10th Arturo Toscanini International Conducting Competition 2017" among twelve young conductors from around the world
- New concerts with Wermland Opera Symphony Orchestra in June 2017
- Andreas is one of twelve selected participants from around the world in the "10th Arturo Toscanini International Conducting Competition 2017" in Parma
- Once again Andreas will return to Wermland Opera Symphony Orchestra in May 2017
- Andreas will appear with the Lithuanian State Symphony Orchestra on January 21st 2017 in Vilnius
- On the 1st of Februari 2017 Andreas will make his conducting debut in Gothenburg Concert Hall
- Andreas have been invited to Glasgow to audition for the Leverhulme Conducting Fellowship at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. More will follow...
- The Royal Swedish Academy of Music recently anounced this years recipients of the Academys sholarships and Andreas has once again been awarded the highest distinction among orchestral conductors in Sweden
- In December Andreas will make his debut with Wermland Opera
- Andreas will once again appear with Gävle Symphony Orchestra in September 2016
- Andreas have been invited to Katowice, Poland for a audition with the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Västra Götaland Youth Symphony Orchestra (Vägus) will be conducted by Andreas during their tour in October 2016
- Andreas has been offered to follow the production of Turandot at Wiener Staatsoper led by Gustavo Dudamel
- After competing in the Mozart & Complete Schumann Conducting Competition in London, Andreas has been awarded 3rd prize for his performance of Schumanns Symphony nr 2!
- Once again have Andreas been awarded the scholarship of the Royal Swedish Academy of Music. This year receiving the highest distinction in his field
- Andreas will conduct the London Soloists in January as one of the participants in the Mozart & Schumann Competition 2016
- Andreas will return to conduct Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra in October 2015
- Andreas has been invited to follow the work of Antonio Pappano and the production of Guillaume Tell at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden
- Andreas will conduct Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra in May 2015